1. In eminenti of April 28, 1738 by Pope Clement XII, an encyclical in condemnation of Freemasonry.
2. It isn’t hard to find information regarding the opposition of Christian denominations to Freemasonry. Many websites and Christian research centers have published works that attempt to characterize Freemasonry as anti-Christian.
3. Proceedings of the United States Anti-Masonic Convention, Sept. 11, 1830, Report on the Abduction of William Morgan, pgs. 16-32
4. The Life of Charles F. Parham, written by Mrs. Charles F. Parham, copyrighted 1930, pg. 32
5. Ibid. pg. 373, Letters from Home, dated Feb. 1, 1929
6. The Social Significance of Rap & Hip Hop Culture, Becky Blanchard, Poverty & Prejudice: Media and Race, published by Stanford University, 1999.
7. The No Bulls**t Guide to Hip Hop Demographics, Pt. 1, Justin Boland, August, 4, 2004. This article can be found at the following URL: http://www.audiblehype.com/blogs/business/2008/aug/04/the-no-bullshit-guide-to-hip-hop-demographics-part-one/
8. There are a plethora of Youtube videos that allege a connection of the Illuminati and Freemasonry with Hip Hop music. I am citing this particular interview of Tupac based on it being one of the last interviews, and the myths behind his death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAKfS5lMm68
Also purchase the new issue of Living Stone Magazine, and check for the new article from me in this months edition:
Check out the MWPHGL of Wa website: